Dogged Woman
updated: Oct 30, 2010, 10:15 AM

My husband dogs me all the time. He and his boys chill in the crib and slam down forties every night and don't pick up after themselves. On the weekend, he rolls with his bros down to Sandpiper and says he's hitting nine, but always slices to eighteen.

Forget about Sunday! That's when he hangs on the couch, watching pigskins and pounding brewskis. He spends every minute channel surfing so he can track his fantasy football. Then he jacks my ride to go out to ‘Cito for steaks!

Our Dachshund, YoYo, doesn't even recognize him when he's around, and she goes all Cujo and stuff, and then he gets all, "You should call the dog whisperer." He should call the dog whisperer, the dog doesn't bark at me. What should I do?

Dogged Woman

----

Dear Dogged Woman,

Huh?

-Edda

SHOREBIRD agree helpful negative off topic

2010-10-30 10:23 AM

Ecourage the dog to bite him.

2010-10-30 10:23 AM

Please - a translator - I don't speak jive......

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2010-10-30 10:26 AM

Sounds like a good man.

2010-10-30 10:49 AM

Fake jive: I agree with Edda this time, and that's saying something. Sounds like you either need to get some girlfriends and re-take the homestead, or get real about what you co-created and examine your options. But if I read your attempt at ebonics correctly it sounds more like you wanted a certain type of man, and then when you got it you didn't know what to do with it. On the other hand I'm also wondering if you're maybe a 13 year-old with nothing better to do, so you made-up this post for your own entertainment.

2010-10-30 11:10 AM

Even Barbara Billin'sly wouldn't be able t'dig it dat fake stuff. What it is, Mama!

2010-10-30 11:36 AM

Girl, you just be tripin'. Mo money mo problems, know what I'm sayin?

2010-10-30 11:44 AM

This can't be real. If it's real that is scary.

2010-10-30 12:53 PM

You sound like a ray of sunshine. I forgot my violin to play along with your sad 'tail.'

2010-10-30 02:08 PM

That was a waste of an article. I am sorry I read it.

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2010-10-30 02:37 PM

Whats wrong with chillin with your peeps?

2010-10-30 02:57 PM

117189, if it was such a waste of time, why did you take even more time to post?

2010-10-30 03:57 PM

Cos' what's the point of complaining if you can't share,misery needs company

2010-10-30 05:13 PM

I heard of the guy.........Could it be the Cigar man?

2010-10-31 06:08 AM

Sounds like someone was putting Edda on for their own entertainment...

2010-10-31 09:25 AM

LOL!

2010-11-01 10:02 AM

117143: Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.

31% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.