A Very Edhat Christmas
updated: Dec 25, 2012, 8:00 AM

By The Dedicated Edhat Staff

The Edhat Staff would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Send this picture as a postcard

2012-12-25 08:28 AM

Merry Christmas to you!

My guess:
Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, French, German, Russian, Hawaiian, Chinese, English

MTNDRIVER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 08:58 AM

Merry Christmas to you Edhatters and thank you for all you do. It must be a bittersweet time with Peter's loss so present, hope there are many smiles with the tears.

I made similar guesses to Jojoflys except I thought the third one might be Danish and I'm sure the sixth is Greek, and the Asian one I thought might be Korean.

SBSURFERLIFE agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 09:24 AM

Ohhhh you guys are referencing the daily newsletter. I was confused for a minute:

2012-12-25 09:30 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone in Edhat land!

SEEDLADY agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 09:36 AM

Merry HoHo I just updated my sub thanks to your reminder.

My guesses are Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, French, German, Greek, Hawaiian, and Korean.

THE BARRON agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 09:43 AM

Merry Christmas to the EdHat staff and also to the loyal EdHat posters & readers.

MIELEMAI agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 09:52 AM

MTNDRIVER said it best. Thank you, Edhat staff, for keeping our wonderful online community going during a very bittersweet time. I hope you and everyone who is reading this has a very merry day and a happy New Year.

KDEF agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 10:04 AM

Thank you dedicated staff for your Christmas wishs and for continuing Peter's work. I wish Edhat a prosperous New Year.

2012-12-25 10:13 AM

Merry Christmas to all the staff and the people who make this the most informed & sometimes funny, site. Bless all of you and may 2013 be the luckiest & best year ever!!!

2012-12-25 10:32 AM

We miss Peter, such a terrible loss. You must be grieving horribly. Best wishes on Christmas.

POWDRELL agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 11:37 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the staff at Edhat. You're the best!!

2012-12-25 11:49 AM

Merry, Merry Christmas to all the Ed hatters. Thank you so much for what you do. I will never forget Peter.

P.S. Merry Christmas to Rodger too!

JAZZEE agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 12:18 PM

Cyber hugs to everyone.

2012-12-25 12:39 PM

Merry Christmas to the dedicated staff, all the edheads, edhatters & the wonderful people in edhatland. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! -Urban Hikers

2012-12-25 01:53 PM

A Bright and Cheery Happy Holidays to everyone out there in Edhat land!

MACPUZL agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 04:05 PM

Best wishes for the Holidays and the New Year!

CHERIDIANE agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 06:17 PM

Merry Christmas to you dedicated Edhat staff. Thank you for seamlessly continuing with your work, as I understand Peter would want....offering us all this quirky-informative site full of SB goings-on.

LIMES agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-25 06:36 PM

Thank you Everyone Edhat. Wishing all a rewarding new year!

2012-12-25 07:51 PM

Thank you, Edhat staff!!!

2012-12-25 08:53 PM

THANK YOU! The loss of Peter is ever in our thoughts, every time I go on the site. Having known him personally, it is soo hard, thank you for going on!

2012-12-25 11:05 PM

Thanks, Edhat staff! It's past Christmas, almost, so I'll wish you all a happy new year! And to Peter's family, I hope it's a comfort to know how much he meant — and means. And with Jazzee, cyber hugs to all.

2012-12-26 06:36 AM

Well hello Santa Barbara it is December 26 so you know what day it is today, right? Oh come on! Don't know? Grab your nearest Brit! Today is Boxing Day - by far the most pleasing of the ""Christmas" season... If you are fortunate you know a bloody Brit who''s holding a Boxing Day Bash - I have 21 people coming to mine!
Happy Boxing Day from your friends from across the pond!

UPONTHEHILL agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-26 09:38 AM

Thank you Edhat staffers for all you do and for keeping our community together. Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.

AUNTIE S. agree helpful negative off topic

2012-12-26 06:04 PM

I can only echo what everyone else has said - Thank You to all you Edhat Staffers. My thoughts are with you and Peter's family especially today when his loss must be especially felt. My love to all of you!

58% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.